How has TjohnE, and your sales agent in particular, met your expectations of quality and service from the point-of-sale to the breakdown of your show?
– TjohnE responded our request very quickly to let us know whether or not the day that we requested was available. From then to the day of, they communicated the requirements and answered our questions in a timely manner. On the day of the event, they did all of the setup as well as the clean up. They met and exceeded our expectations for the event.
Was the crew on-time, easy to work with, and accommodating to your special needs?
– Yes, they were very easy to work with and friendly. Although our space was smaller than they are used to, they were very accommodating.
With respect to show production, was the event well received? What kind of feedback did you receive about the event?
– We received a lot of positive feedback, and we thought that the show was great as well.
Is there any area within our company that you feel needs improvement? How can we do better for you? All constructive criticism welcome!
– I think that everything was great. We did not have any issues, so I can’t see any areas of improvement from our event.
Would you work with TjohnE again? Why?
– Yes, I think the Purdue Student Union Board was very impressed with the trivia game, and I think that as an organization, we would work with TjohnE again.