How has TjohnE, and your sales agent in particular, met your expectations of quality and service from the point-of-sale to the breakdown of your show?
– Absolutely, they were very independent and needed very little help which made it easy on the day of the event for me to handle other things related to the event without worrying about the TjohnE team and their preparation
Was the crew on-time, easy to work with, and accommodating to your special needs?
– Yes! Very nice, very accommodating, worked to ensure that our expectations were met, and I am so glad that we were able to host the TjohnE team.. our students loved it!
With respect to show production, was the event well received? What kind of feedback did you receive about the event?
– Our students loved it! Kept everyone engaged, even the students who were hesitant at first were the ones who were most involved by the end!
Is there any area within our company that you feel needs improvement? How can we do better for you? All constructive criticism welcome!
– I think it’s a well oiled machine! Everything went off without a hitch, there was great transitions and the pace of the event was great– not too slow and not too fast through all of the questions. The different question types kept it interesting as well!
Do you feel that you got what you paid for?
– Most definitely!
Would you work with TjohnE again? Why?
– The event was well received, kept the students engaged, was easy for us to coordinate with the TjohnE team, and knowing that the TjohnE team was coming made the planning of the rest of the day stress-free for us. THANK YOU!!