Our teams are looking forward to engaging and entertaining college students throughout the country this fall 2020. We’re planning and preparing for brighter days ahead. We can only imagine how much normalcy the students are seeking with school, activities and friends as well — we all are.
Like restaurants and professional sporting events, we're also modifying our existing productions and protocols. We want you to know the ways in which we are able to modify/adjust our sets to allow for social distancing and group number restrictions, as well our procedures for disinfection.
Let us know if you are interested in the tour availability for your area by clicking the "Contact" button in the upper right hand corner of this page or emailing Jaisen@TjohnE.com. Currently we're planning out all of our August - January national tours!
So, what are we doing to keep your students safe?
- Masks will be mandatory for all producers during load-in/ out
- Contactless load-in for all productions (masks/ gloves on hand for volunteers)
- All equipment/ vehicles will be regularly sanitized
- Instead of grouping into teams, we have the ability to allow for single play (1 remote:1 participant) for up to 175 participants
- All wireless remotes will be sanitized before and after each program
- For large groups, we will offer multiple augmented programs throughout a block of time
- Contestant panels will also be adjusted to allow for 6' separation as to maintain social distancing protocol
- Participants who are a part of stage challenges will be required to stand 6' apart
- Topical safety recommendations/messaging built into games
- Moving to indoor arena setup in order to maintain social distances and a healthy/ safe environment
- Sanitizing vests/ phasers
- Limiting number of participants, based on state's regulations and venue space
- Limited # of participants per table/ venue space
- Augmented setup based on space
- Gloves for all volunteer dealers
- Sanitizing equipment
- Augmented/ expanded setup for social distancing
Brick Wall Drive-in:
- Perfect event for social distancing!
- Audience seating setup for state's social distancing rules
- Multiple mini shows to create waves
- Limited participation
- Sanitized aroma therapy stations
- Augments bar size, based on space
All Take-Away Programs:
- Lines 6' apart
- Staff in gloves/ masks